Friday, March 27, 2009

furniture tomorrow!

I am writing this with much excitement because I just talked to the lady and our FURNITURE IS HERE!! Woohoo! I am very excited and can't wait to go pick it up! I will be posting pics soon, even though we don't have any idea what bedding we will get, how we will decorate the nursery, or, for that matter, even the sex of our baby yet!

We are now counting down the days until Tuesday at 2:30pm...when we finally find out what the baby is. I feel like all my friends who are around the "same amount of pregnant" (does that make sense?) as I am have known FOREVER, but I am trying to be patient....Please say a prayer as I am still very nervous about everything working right, being in the right spot, and the baby just being healthy.

Last night we had a great dinner with our "supper club" friends. Polly and Matthew (sis and brother in law) cooked a great New Orleans style dinner of shrimp and grits with asparagus. They love New Orleans, so we can always expect something Cajun-style at their house. Polly is a phenomenal cook, so we are never disappointed when we eat at their house. (I, on the other hand, not so much...Hamburger helper, bertolli, and spaghetti are still my claims to fame.) It's a work in progress.

If you watched the Memphis game last night and are a Memphis fan, you know that the night did not end on the best note. Our friends Ethan and Emily who are die-hard Memphis fans are in supper club with us and were decked out in Tiger Blue. Emily even brought her blue pom-poms to help cheer them on. (I'm not sure if those were the ones she took off her mailbox or her entertainment center or just extra ones she has around the house.) Regardless, I know the loss was tragic for them....There's always next year, guys....

Have a great weekend!

Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious. I'm totally laughing outloud at the pom-poms at supper club. FUNNY.

    I, too, am counting the hours until we know if baby Glass is a girl baby or boy baby. I wish I knew while I shop in Nashville this weekend...

    AND yummy cajun dinner. I want to be in your supper club.

    when you post your furniture, post a belly picutre too so we can see what you look like preggo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont hate on the pom pons!! you know i gotta cheer hard for my tigers! i bleed blue! next time.. imjust might wear my old cheerleading uniform! HAH! im jk.. it prob doesnt fit! hahaha cant wait to hear what the ultrasound shows today and then start planning the nursery!! YAY! love your blog! youre doing good! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kyleigh...I saw your blog on Lindsey's link and had to leave you a comment! Congrats on your pregnancy! Brian and I have a 6 month old baby boy, Kaleb. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

    My blog is "private"....if you email me I'll send you the link. (katiehiggins1@hotmail.com) Hope your having an easy pregnancy!!

    Katie (Higgins) Fowler

    ReplyDelete