Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First ever blog

Ok, so for the record, I would just like to say that I have been trying to make my blog look pretty for, um, about 10 days now. I just can't get it! I found a really cute template that I wanted to use, but after getting it onto this site, half of my original (ugly) template was popping through! So, I just decided I would go ahead and post and maybe someone will feel sorry for me and help me make it pretty! (please...??)

I have been reading several other people's blogs for some time now, and after finding out that we are expecting in August, I thought that this would be a great way to share our lives and pictures with friends and family that we might not get to see as often as we like. So here it is!

First of all, since the date of my inaugural blog just happens to fall on the night after "The Bachelor" finale, I feel obligated to contribute my two cents about this 3 hour world-changing event. I have watched this show religiously since the start of this season, and just knew that my favorite sweet southern girl Melissa was a shew in. Well, she was, and Jason proposed to her, only to change his mind six weeks later and decide to go back to Molly. Yowza! I definitely didnt see that coming. But let's face it, this man HAS been married, divorced, on the television show The Bachelorette, proposed to the Bachelorette, on the Bachelor, proposed again on The Bachelor, and changed his mind all within a relatively short time period. It is exhausting to think what he has been through. I would probably make poor decisions had I gone through all this as well. I think he just might be a bit confused.... I did decide to boycott this series for good, but that will be only after I watch the who knows how long "The Bachelor After the Final Rose, Part 2" tonight. Who knows what will happen?? It is definitely high class entertainment.....

Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Ok, it took me forever to get my blog the way I wanted it. Go to thecutestblogontheblock.com. They have adorable free layouts that aren't complicated to add. Also, go to scrapblog.com and you can customize pics for your header. Lots of fun! Hope y'all are doing great! Miss you guys!


    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for your lil blog! tell me more!! you only have one day on here! haha LOVE how you put that the bachelor finale was a world changing event!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete