Friday, March 20, 2009

still working on it....

Hey all!

Well as you can see, I have been working on the blog layout. It is still not exactly where I want it, but I will get there. Thanks Paula for directing me to the sites, I think I just need to play around some more with them!


Countdown to finding out the sex of the baby stands at T-minus 1 week and 3 days! Yay! We absolutely cannot wait. When they do this ultrasound, the doctor says they will be primarily checking to make sure all the organs are functioning where they should be, the heart has 4 chambers, etc, etc. So please say a prayer for us that our sweet little one is making good progress! Chad and I have grown quite fond of calling the baby "Lil Baby G" but maybe when we find out the sex we will actually call it by it's name...after we get that figured out.



We also picked out our nursery furniture this week, sortof....Actually, I'm still trying to decide between two, so any input is appreciated! Whatever we order, it will be in espresso (dark brown). I was IN LOVE with the different colored sets (pink, green changing table) but my mom tried to bring me back to reality by explaining that we will be needing to re-use this furniture and pink furniture is not practical for a boy and vice versa....So once we decide on one of these, we plan on ordering it after my mom and I get the nursery cleaned out this weekend.




If you can't see the furniture in the pictures, they are here. One is the Tori collection and the other is the Morgan collection. Also, if anyone has heard bad things about their furniture, please let me know! I want to get something that is good quality as well as affordable. I am finding out that babies are VERY expensive, before they even get here!!


I hope everyone has a great weekend and a happy first day of spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment